Thursday, March 26, 2009

H.I.V.

you know i actually kinda agree with the pope! he said that condoms don't prevent aids and HIV, (which in theory is a lie, but..) I beleive he ment it in the fact that just stop doing it! ya condoms prevent it from spreading but your still spreading it and if you do conceive then well your kid now has it. as well why would you want to give the ones you love HIV? and why would you want the child that you do have, to have HIV? So first off you are sapose to procreate but if you have AIDS stop spreading it! deal with the fact that you wont have sex! and I know there isn't much else that they can do out there because there is so much poverty and maybe that is the only pleasure they ever get, but if you care about the people around you then stop doing it all together, stop the spreading of aids. Maybe i am too harsh on the subject, and some may say that i only say this because i dont have to live my that, but i know that personally i wouldn't want to get aids by someone even if i loved them and i would hope they would care enough about me to not want to possibly give it to me. As well I wouldn't want to make my child have to live with the fact that they have HIV, and eventually die of the horribleness of aids! so maybe we all need to think of the ones we love and what is best for them, instead of being selfish and only thinking of ourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment