Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Final Project!

my project was on the Personality dimetions and the point and power of knowing your colour and strength. it all wraps in leadership teamwork, partners, family and friends, if you know your colour and the colour of those around you, you can understand them better and wrk better and appricaite them better and more. i took a full period to talk about the importance of it and to help my class mates learn about the different colours and learn their colour. i felt i had there attention and interest throughout my presntation, and if there was overly loud moments it was of excitment from the proccess we were going through, i feel i took them through it efficiantly with the time i had, and helped them undersatnd them selves in the least better, as well as had fun doing it! i would say that my mark for my project would be a 92% since i took many hours finding and contacting friends and old leadership buddies to refresh my memery of the personality dementions as well as get the sheets and information i needed. I had to plan out my 75 mins carfully to insire that everythign was completed in tiem and understood, i cramped it tightly from difficulties with papper, but managed to proceed with tthe most important information. If the class did not fully understand the concepts and ideas, they all recieved hand outs to, ( at their leisure) read up about it. I learned more about people and personalities and they way the world and individuals work in society! learnign about the dementins helped my family understand each other and realize that we are all not alike and learn and feel differetn ways. my family is able to cooperate in a more friendly caring matter. i really enjoyed this class and being able to do a project that i could learn and choose on my own, it broadened my horizons on humans and how we all work!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you were able to share this with the class...would have like more time to go into greater detail

    ReplyDelete
  2. some fierce blogs btw...I'll miss them

    ReplyDelete