Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Angels and Demons So far...

Well so far its an okay book, not something I would read on my own, I’m not really an action/ mystery book reader. I prefer more romance novels, although the romance between Robert and Victoria’s legs is pretty strong. At the moment the second cardinal is about to be found, I find that the book drags on so very much, and that is what makes it hard to read. I am used to reading long books although this it takes to long for things to happen, and when things do happen half the time it is unrealistic. The first 100 pages were suppose to be boring although I didn’t find it bad to get started, I just am having trouble getting up the desire to finish. Otherwise the characters are interesting, Dan Brown is a horrible writer, over all it’s readable and interesting, so far, I have learned many things. Thanks to Brown’s wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment