Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Angels and Demons

I give the book an overall 5 outa 10! It was okay nothing special, I feel bad for McGuchan having to read Dan Brown every year. Hard to finish wasn’t my cup of tea, interesting though, kind of stupid though actually. When I finished the book, my thought was “seriously I wasted all that time just for this!” I wouldn’t recommend it, well if you wanna waste time and you have nothing else better to do go for it, but otherwise, don’t torture your self. I learned a lot more about the catholic religion. Funny how I am catholic and a lot of it I was like really? Other parts I was offended by the way religion in general was often bashed. And a point I did not like at the end in the theory of religion, was how Victoria, the devote catholic. Had sex out of wedlock, should she not believe in chastity? All through out she was the catholic and she believed and needed to save Vatican city and prove that God was part of creation, in a scientific way to show those that believe in science that they can believe in both. Then she just basically in the end say’s fuck my religion, my dads dead, hey here’s a 45 year old loser lets get kinky with yoga! Ya very realistic and ruins the whole book! (if it was not bad in the first place)!

1 comment: